3. Celebrity Constellation
This was our first experience of having a cruise. I can honestly say we would never go on another cruise again. The staff were courteous and friendly though and helpful. We were bombarded from day 1 with sales pitches for different restaurants,art auctions,second hand watches and tours. The tours were outrageously priced and EVERYONE we spoke to was dissatisfied with the tours and the cost. Guests complained to us about the beach trip (Goa) having not enough sun beds ,in Mumbai some guests were driven past Gandi's house and not allowed to visit. The most pleasant experience I had was the great classes and staff in the gym. When I was packing to leave the ship I found a credit card from a previous passenger and some of his clothes in the back of the wardrobe. The disgraceful disembarking in Abu Dubai port at 10-30 pm and queuing in our sleeping clothes for customs was unacceptable. We were most upset when after chatting to fellow passengers we discovered some had paid substantially less than we did. Our room keys did not work for 9 continuous days regardless of how many times we had to go to reception. I could continue to list many other incidents that occurred but frankly I just don't want to remember the experience

A very unsatisfactory experience

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Yvonne tierney

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View 7

The most pleasant experience I had was the great classes and staff in the gym.

Yvonne tierney’s Full Rating Summary