3. Vision of the Seas
Normally I don't cruise around Christmas time. The prices are too high. But this offer was unbelievable. The prices startet at 299 € per person. We had a nice veranda cabin midships. Big enough for one week. I had no great dining exportations. What could you expect at this low prices? But ist was great. For breackfast I only need some "muesli", fruits and a cup of tea or coffee. Some vegetables for lunch. At night in the main dining rooom I found always something I liked. It was not the luxury I had on other ships. But you can't expect lobster at this pricees. The service was very good. Especially at the Windjammer the service was outstanding. Over all the entertainment was fine. But the shows on the new ships are much better and more sophisticated. The excursions were well organized and worth the money. It was my first trip to this area and I loved it.

Loved it