3. Carnival Conquest
My wife and I took a Christmas cruise to the eastern Caribbean on the Carnival Conquest. I had read several negative reviews about the Conquest before we left, but we both thought it was a great cruise. Those negative reviews may have come from individuals who have been on the larger mega ships. The Alchemy Bar was one of the highlights on the cruise. Kat and Mariya and Tijiana made fabulous drinks. Kat's mixology class was excellent. The gym on board is good with a wonderful view. The food in the dining room was good. We had anytime dining and enjoyed sitting in Dharma's section. And although Carnival has cut back on room service with making up the staterooms either in the morning or at night, as opposed to both, we thought once per day was plenty. We also went to the steakhouse, which we usually do once per cruise, and it was excellent as always. We thought the ship was well decorated for the holidays and enjoyed the service on the first night of Hanukkah.

Wonderful Christmas Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by DylanR

DylanR’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B 1301
Macline did a great job making sure we had everything we needed.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins