3. Oasis of the Seas
We choose the ship because of curiosity. We found plenty of things t do, but the constant sales pitches that were ongoing on the promenade was relentless, and not open late or when at a port. The food was delicious but no "midnight buffet". Places to eat closed early and the little places that were available were horrible. Sorrentos pizza tasted like cardboard with melted cheese. Promenade cafe offered little sandwiches that had 1 slim piece of meat. We ordered two and combined them to make one decent sandwich. My wife had one server tell her that if she wanted orange juice with her breakfast she would have to wait till 1130 am as they were closed. Their hours were open till 1100 am, according to our watch it was 1054 am. If you want to go on this ship and don't mind adjusting you time to fit their schedule then you might enjoy the cruise, but my wife and I will not be returning to this ship.

Big Ship but Not Passenger Friendly

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Traveler 246

We choose the ship because of curiosity.

Traveler 246’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Room was always clean and well kept by the room Stewart. Always responsive to ours needs.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans