3. Oasis of the Seas
My Family and I took our first Holiday cruise and loved it. The staff and ship were amazing as well as the ports of calls and all the activities lined up for us. We would definitely do it again. Royal Caribbean is the only cruise line that we will sail with, and they once again reminded me why we continuously sail with them. There were many activities to keep us all busy, and the staff was amazing and always participating. The ports of call were great. Lots of activities for me and the kids. The staff was great doing the many excursions we decided to do. The dining hall was fantastic and the service was beyond expectation. The staff very quickly learned what your likes/dislikes were and made sure to take very good care of you. All in all, it was an amazing time, and we are sad that it had to end. Will definitely do it again next year.

Great time during the Holidays

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by roymjames

roymjames’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin 9566/9568
Great... Couldn't ask for anything more. Clean, spacious, and well kept.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans