• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2016
Cabin: Penthouse Suite

We sailed with Seabourn Sojourn last March from Singapore to Hong Kong. We did experience problems with the services particularly the attitudes from the male staff of Guest Services but Belindah Sibanda, the Guest Services Supervisor, was so helpful and understanding so that we are happy to sail with them again for our Christmas 2016.

Unfortunately, things actually go from bad to worse. First, safe in the cabin was not working and it took 3 reminders before someone had rectified the problem. Then, the English Times newspaper that we ordered. Again, it took us 3 reminder and a conversation with the Hotel Director before it is delivered on a daily basis.

Personally, I do not like my shirts to be returned in hangers after laundry so I have specifically asked for them to be folded. Shirts returned in hangers in the first couple of times and each time I called the Guest Services to register my unsatisfactory. On third time, I underlined "shirts folded" in the laundry list but they were returned in hangers. I called the Guest Services and they again responded they will look into it. I told her that this has happened 3 times and were not acceptable. To make things worse, I later discovered that the girl that I have spoken to did not really understand my problem. Hence, I asked to see their Executive Housekeeping who has been very kind and understanding.

Penthouse Suite

Cabin PH

Cabin is fine but Silver sea is much spacious.

14 Helpful Votes