3. Norwegian Star
The ship broke down in Singapour and the staff instead of being super gentle with the customers, most of the crew were horrible, from the customer service agent to the supervisor and manager. I will not go back to any Norwegian ship again. PD: My grandma got sick and one night at the cruise hospital the bill was $8,000. Forget it.It It was very irresponsible that the company knew that the ship was broken with one motor and we were 6 nights in a row in the ocean because we were working with only half the power. Now I need to work 3 more years to pay for the hospital care which was over priced. We choose a room for 4 people and there was no space for the 4 beds and the luggage. One bed was literally in the middle of the entrance of the cabin, so they had to built and bring down the 4th bed everyday so we could walk through the cabin.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE