3. Oasis of the Seas
Some dear friends of mine chose this ship and itinerary and invited me and a friend to come along. I have sailed on Royal Caribbean several times but this was my first time on a ship this large. The ship is incredibly beautiful and we enjoyed our cabin and the ports we visited. The excursions we chose were exactly as described and we had a lot of fun. There were a couple of crew members that were exceptional and we made it known to guest services but otherwise service was lackluster or nonexistent. I acknowledge and appreciate the bottle of Moet champagne and chocolate covered strawberries that were comped because of two instances of rude behaviour by the room service phone operator but overall our entire group of friends were treated as though we were a nuisance. Professional, friendly and helpful seemed to be the exception not the rule and I am talking ship wide most every encounter, every venue and every service line. Crew members were not engaged with guest, did not seem to enjoy their work and were not encouraging guest to have fun. We heard others complaining about the quality of the service and thought it interesting that guest were using the size of the ship and the number of guest as justification for the horrible service. I won't sail on Royal Caribbean again.

Never again!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Ms. O

I won't sail on Royal Caribbean again.
Ms. O’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Beautiful, loved the tub and shower and walk in closet.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans