3. Caribbean Princess
This was a gift from a friend. I was fine with the dinning, movies, shows, Art auction, food carvings...etc. However, our interior cabin had bunks above our queen bed on each side. They were folded into the wall and every time we got out of bed we hit our head or shoulder. The shore excursions were pre paid and planned. The first was a trip to the wildlife park and it was not told to us that we had to go up stairs, on a swinging bridge and on rocky sidewalks , as I have a bad knee and this made the tour very uncomfortable to say the least. The second was a trip to the zoo and the lady who was our guide ....well let me say we nearly needed roller skates to keep up with her. We would rather have been given the hour in the zoo to ourselves to look at what we wanted and take our photos at leisure. The third was a scooter ride with a guide. This was all about the money!! the guide had us stop so a gal could take our photo and then had us wait long enough at a diner on the beach( very very small beach) to get the photos for a fee! At the end of the tour the tour guide spend 15 minutes talking about how poor he and the others were and how much they needed our tips and that they did not get paid a salary on the tips....Wow and we had to argue with him to get us back to the ship on time for departure as he wanted us all to go to his friends shops and liquor store to buy things. I would not take this cruise again. I would not get a room without a window. I felt that $13 per day per person was too much to pay for tips. That added 26 per day to my friends tab for this cruise. This is unreasonable, as shore days we were not on board and we did not use the formal dining room we used the buffett.

Tips too high, room too crowded, guides too money hungry

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Shelby Jean

I would not take this cruise again. I would not get a room without a window.

Shelby Jean’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC r316
none
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• The Belize Zoo
    Bus ride was nice, zoo was very small and the tour guide ran us to death! We wanted more time to stroll and take photos, too much of a rush...however it was a very nice zoo and clean.
    View All 31 The Belize Zoo Reviews
  • Scooter Adventure
    It was a blast ridding the scooters, however the tour guide was all about the money!
    He had us stop along the way to get photos then wait in a café until they were processed. They told us we were going to a beach..ha ha , it was about 1/2 block wide and long, we thought we were going to get to walk on a long beach. At the end he talked for 15 minutes about how they only work for tips and they really need the money....very unprofessional.
    View All 9 Scooter Adventure Reviews
  • Gumbalina Park
    Bus was so small I am surprised some of the people could fit into it. Not comfortable at all! Park was nice but too many stairs, and a swinging bridge to cross, that we were not told about. Loved the parkl!
    View All 169 Gumbalina Park Reviews