3. Oasis of the Seas
My best friend and I planned this cruise with our husbands to celebrate our 25th anniversary of our friendship, my 20th wedding anniversary and my 50th birthday - all a year early because of the great deal we got. We chose this ship because it was my dream ship to go on. I didn't really think I was going to enjoy the itinerary because I have done these locations so many times, but boy was I surprised! First of all, this ship is gigantic, however, after 1 day we knew exactly where everything was. I have never booked shore excursions through the ship (because I was always told they aren't worth it), let me tell you! The excursions we took were so awesome I would totally recommend using the ship. We did a snorkle and honeymoon beach in St. Thomas and 'The Amazing Race' in St. Maarteen, I have never had so much fun in my life...and I snorkeled for the first time ever! The race in St. Maarteen was led by Tri-Sports Eco Tours and they were outstanding, I saw parts of the island and learned so much more than I ever have in my past visits. The food and wait staff on Oasis was beyond..Francesco and his team at table 345 were absolutely the best! They went above and beyond every night in the American Grille. (we begged and pleaded to sit in their section even with our reserved time - they are totally worth the wait) If you have the opportunity to be taken care of by them, please tell them Janice, Cathy, Erik and Mike all say hello! I cannot wait for our next cruise. I really love Royal Carribbean, this was my third cruise with them and I have never been disappointed.

Best cruise I've ever been on

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by JaniceF

JaniceF’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

My only complaint on this cabin is that the bed was 4 inches from the closet opening. It made it very difficult to get in and out of the closet, especially when my husband was sleeping it was hard not to wake him when I would try to get in there, I'm not sure who thought up this configuration but the bed really should be moved. It doesn't change the experience because we did not spend a whole lot of time in the room but it made a difference on formal night when we could've used the space.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans

• Nassau
    I am not a fan of Nassau, it's dirty, the horses by the carriage rides all look like they are starved to death. I realize Hurricane Matthew had come through just a month before but it looked just as bad as it did the first 4 times I visited, this port really needs to be taken off of the itinerary.
    View All 5,916 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Nassau Cruise Port Review
  • Island Tour
    We did the 'amazing race' excursion and all four of us in our group were truly impressed by this excursion. We had the best time ever! I've been to St. Maarten many times but have never experienced the island the way I did on this excursion, we learned a lot of history but the fun we experienced with Tri-Sports Eco....you cannot ask for better people to lead this! Totally worth it!
    View All 368 Island Tour Reviews
  • Snorkeling
    We took a pirate ship out to turtle bay to snorkel and see the turtles, it was amazing, boat crew was funny, informative and very very friendly. We were then taken to Honeymoon cove for lunch which was delicious and then a rum punch trip back to the ship.
    View All 319 Snorkeling Reviews