3. Grandeur of the Seas
I was with swing dance friends. We chose this ship because we live in Baltimore and wouldn't have to fly. We could also dance every night. For the price, it was very nice (you don't pay for a Chevrolet and get a Cadillac). Here's the good: My window cabin was roomy and the cabin steward was attentive. The window exterior was dirty. RCL did not wash it for the whole trip. The dining room has many windows. We watched the sunset while having dinner - nice. The theater shows were very good, some of the best I've seen on cruise ships. The entertainment activities were good, but many of them should have been held out on the pool deck instead of in the centrum. The solarium adult pool was very nice, but they didn't turn the water heater on until people complained that the water was cold. Service in the dining room was generally good, but sometimes slow. We had to ask for the hand-ground pepper or the waiters would not even tell us they had it. Some of the beef dishes were terrible and some of them were good. The chicken dishes was very good. The house band in the Centrum was lousy. They played little music that was good for swing, ballroom or even Latin dancing. They hadn't even heard of most of the famous old rock & Roll songs. Free style dancers would probably like them. This was my second cruise on the Grandeur and on both cruises parents would let their toddlers and small children run around on the dance floor. Dance floors are not day care centers. Many of our dances are athletic. We move around a lot. Although we try to avoid them, a small child could be injured. RCL should tell parents to keep small children off the dance floor. The house Caribbean band was poor too. Every song they did was the same.

An old but well maintained ship. It is airy and has many windows.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by lcimba

lcimba’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Ocean room. Very nice cabin. My friends were impressed.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans