3. Navigator of the Seas
I would have given this cruise 5 stars but for the unfortunate boarding experience in the parking lot at Miami.....My husband and I got on very quickly (1/2 hour)....but then had to watch our luggage sit in the parking lot and not loaded until 6pm. And we finally got it after dinner. I do want to state that this was the fault of Port of Miami Baggage Handlers Union. Those guys in the white hats refused to work with RCCL and to be quite frank, they are a lazy bunch of money grabbing porters. One told me that for $30 he would deliver my luggage to my room in ten minlutes.....that is pants on fire lying. He could not board the ship. Being more or less seasoned cruisers, we booked the dining package for 4 nights....and both Chopped and Giovanni's were excellent. I still remember the Osso Buco....lovely. We only had dinner one night in the MDR and that was the Puerto Rico stop when most of the people were off the ship and it was very nice. We did eat in the Windjammer for dinner two night and we had no complaints...especially about the staff....they were really great. I was on the same ship as many of there other reviewers but evidently did not have the same experience, I never had a problem getting served in the Windjammer, nor did I experience a problem with the food. We actually liked it. And to the gentleman who only saw ham being carved....I had chicken, roast beef and pork roast on different days. Still love the egg station and frankly could care less about lobster night. I have read a lot of negative reviews here about the November cruise and totally understand it started out on a negative tone....but for us, the rest of the cruise was delightful. The famous robes, we had two. If I had one complaint about the cruise, it was that the Captain was invisible. We had sailed on Navigator in April and had Captain Ari and he was fun...all over the ship and talking to everyone. When I mentioned it to some of the crew, they told me they had never seen this Captain either....part of being Captain is PR.....and this one totally dropped the ball. The ship does seem to represent the Captain's attitude and that might have been part of the negative reviews, a dull Captain = a dull ship. Our cabin, Deck 12, 1864, was wonderful....clean, spacious and I love the 25 feet of floor to ceiling windows. We would eat breakfast there most days. What a view.....And I was never cold....but I am from Miami and used to freezing air conditioning. One really positive thing was that my husband had some heart problems on the ship and for the first time we had to visit the Medical Facility....and I can tell you they are top notch. We took their treatment records to a very renowned cardiologist in Miami and he said we were very fortunate.....we could not have gotten better treatment any place. So thanks to the two Doctors and the nurses, we were able to finish our cruise in good health. All in all we have Navigator booked for the April Southern Caribbean.....and Captain Ari Medina will be back so we expect to have a rocking cruise.....

Regardless, we enjoyed the November 27th cruise.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by bohmer41

bohmer41’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Love this cabin....will be back in it on April 14!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans