3. Norwegian Epic
Expectation were high for this cruise line because from what I had heard, it was the best. This was a last minute cruise before Christmas so cabin was a small inside cabin(128 sq ft) but doable. It had a very small shower. Every veritcle surface in this cabin need to be cleaned. GROSS. My biggest complaint about this cruise was the food. We tried several locations to eat and found the same problem no matter where we ate, THE FOOD WAS NOT HOT. In some cases it was stone cold. I for the life of me do not understand this. We did ask a couple of times for food to be remade with no improvement. The made desserts were TERRIBLE so we ate fruit (which most of it was not ripe). This ship is HUGE, almost too big with lots of people. Our cruise has a crazy amount of kids. I don't mind kids I just wish the parents were better parents.

Disappointing Epic Cruise