• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Float plane ride to Taku Lodge - excellent adventure
Taku
Glacier Bay
Ketchikan

Cruise highly recommended - small ship size, service, & food. Room: Neptune Suites. The cruise through Alaska was beautiful. Things started going downhill when we, sadly, lost cruisers to a plane crash in Ketchikan. I do feel that the cruise line handled this professionally and respectfully.

I purchased a $1000 ring in their fine jewelry shop. Promised a delivery of authenticity to my room on day of departure -did not arrive, Informed concierge & store; both came back w/ promises I would receive it. Did not arrive & one of my prongs broke two months later.

The last 24+ hrs. Overflowing toilet & plumbing issues. Couldn't use bathroom/showers. No one offered to move us. We paid quite a hefty price to stay in our suite. We wrote the company; again no response. I would have at least expected an apology/acknowledgement,

Neptune Deluxe Verandah Suite

Loved my cabin; however, we have serious plumbing issues during our last 24 hours. It was disgusting and had to leave our cabin to go to the bathroom. Could not use our showers and had to find this out the hard way. No one offered to move us nor did they share the information or keep us informed. We paid quite a hefty price for our room and did so for the service.

Port Reviews

Seattle

Seattle was not my favorite place to visit. A lot of drunks and druggies near the market. We stayed at the Westin and the hotel staff advised us to stay near the hotel after dark. Wish we would have taken the train ride; heard that is fantastic.

Glacier Bay

Amazing - rangers hop on board to give you commentary

Victoria

Excursion was cancelled. Passengers were not permitted to leave ship.

5 Helpful Votes