3. Norwegian Jewel
Overall, it was a great cruise. Embarkation went smoothly and crew greeted us with smiles and were helpful in guiding us around the ship. First, I might say that we are not picky cruisers. This was our 18th cruise on various cruise lines and we enjoy many aspects of cruising. We travel extensively and understand and appreciate that other cultures are not like ours. With that said, I am giving my honest opinion of our experience on this cruise. Our balcony cabin was a bit outdated and the carpet was stained with spills from previous guests, especially around the coffee pot area. The sofa smelled stale and unclean. I understand that there is a short turn around between guests, but I think Norwegian could do better in providing a clean cabin for guests. The food was nicely presented and a nice variety was provided. We especially enjoyed O'Shann's. Entertainment was just ok. The trip through the Panama Canal was the main reason we chose this cruise, so we were not expecting much in the ports along the way. Some had interesting things to see and do, but some were not worth going outside of the port area. We had been to many of those areas before and knew what to expect so that was ok. We had really great service at the Atrium Bar. All of the servers and bar tenders went out of their way to be friendly and courteous no matter how busy they were. Gusti was our favorite! He was efficient and provided excellent service to us as well as other guests. His humor kept us coming back to that bar. We met Lance Harlow on the first day of our cruise and he was great to provide information throughout the cruise.

Great Cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Buffett Chick

Entertainment was just ok.

Buffett Chick’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 8046
Stale smelling and carpet was not clean.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins