• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Buffett Chick
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2016
Cabin: Balcony

Overall, it was a great cruise. Embarkation went smoothly and crew greeted us with smiles and were helpful in guiding us around the ship. First, I might say that we are not picky cruisers. This was our 18th cruise on various cruise lines and we enjoy many aspects of cruising. We travel extensively and understand and appreciate that other cultures are not like ours. With that said, I am giving my honest opinion of our experience on this cruise. Our balcony cabin was a bit outdated and the carpet was stained with spills from previous guests, especially around the coffee pot area. The sofa smelled stale and unclean. I understand that there is a short turn around between guests, but I think Norwegian could do better in providing a clean cabin for guests.

The food was nicely presented and a nice variety was provided. We especially enjoyed O'Shann's.

Entertainment was just ok.

Balcony

Cabin BD

Stale smelling and carpet was not clean.

Port Reviews

Cabo San Lucas

Enjoyed the boat ride to el Arco.

Cartagena (Colombia)

Enjoyed walking around the port area. Didn't like the taxi drivers being so aggressive, so we didn't go elsewhere.

Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera)

Just stayed around the port

Puerto Quetzal (Antigua)

Just stayed around the port

Acapulco

Walked a couple of blocks, but Didn't feel safe here.

Miami

Miami port was easy to access

4 Helpful Votes