3. Brilliance of the Seas
I chose this cruise so that I could have something to do during the Christmas season. This was my first cruise, so I had no idea what to expect. What I did receive was one of the best vacations of my life so far, and I am hooked on cruising. I am so excited to plan for my next one. The staff and crew were amazing and friendly and always made sure everyone was well taken care of. Embarkation was smooth, friendly, and fast. The Christmas decorations all around the ship made you feel like you were at home. I was told the Brilliance was a smaller ship, but when I saw her, I was amazed at how big she was, at least to me. My cabin was small, but I figured it would be seeing as though I had a studio room. The dining room food and service was truly amazing. Disappointed that they did not have a lobster night during our cruise because I had heard it was amazing and was looking forward to it. The wait staff did a really great job. They remember your name and great you every night and even know your usual drink and in what order you like to have them. They did a great job signing We Wish You A Merry Christmas, and dancing around. The trivia, karaoke, and other games and activities were amazing. The staff really knows how to throw fun events and get people to enjoy themselves. The cabin steward did a great job keeping the room clean and well stocked with towels and such. I must recommend that you visit the R bar deck 4 in the centrum. Samoan (I think that was her name) the bartender from Romania, did a great job mixing drinks for me, and she also provided us with a lot of laughs that final night on the ship. She even taught us a little Romanian. Cozumel was great. I went to Chankanaab and did some snorkeling. Our tour guide Flor "Flower" did a superb job and even took my camera down to the bottom to get some nice pictures of some Parrot fish. I recommend the Brilliance to anyone, but next time, I'm going to try out one of the larger ships.

Amazing Christmas cruise!!!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by Natel

Natel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

The cabin was small, but it worked for me since I was there by myself. The cabin doesn't really matter that much to me since I really only you it to sleep, shower, and change. Good location on the 4th deck. Very quite enough though it is right near the centrum.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans

• Chankanaab National Park Tour
    Flor "Flower" was our tour guide and she did the most amazing job of all. She took us around the park on a quick tour and then gave us a lesson on how to use the snorkeling equipment. She took us out in the water and showed us a variety of different sea life. We snorkeled for about 45 minutes. Then she gave us an hour and a half to just roam around the park to do our own thing. I went and saw the replicas of the Mayan ruins. I also went to the beautiful lagoon and saw some iguanas. They also have a lot of crocodiles that you could go look at. We met back up with Flor and did a tequila tasting and tried several different kinds of tequila. After that she took us to the sea lion show which was quick but fun. We got back in a taxi and went back to the terminal were we had time for shopping and lunch. The time flew by and before you knew it, it was time to get back on the ship.
    View All 230 Chankanaab National Park Tour Reviews
  • Tampa
    Love Tampa. There is so much to see and do in Tampa, but I highly recommend going to see a Bolts game when you are here. The arena is right next to the terminal.
    View All 578 Tampa Cruise Port Reviews