3. Allure of the Seas
The ship is absolutely beautiful. The Christmas decor was a nice touch. The food was delicious and the selection was outstanding day and night. The activities and excursions were exciting and fun. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was wonderful from start to finish. There was something available for everyone no matter the age. Went to the Bahamas and rode ATV's in the jungle of Mexico. I have told everyone about my experience and encourage them all to get on board ASAP. I was invited for a wedding and this was my first time on the Allure of The Sea, but not my last. I'm looking forward to planning another trip with more family members as I am definitely going again! The view from ship is breathtaking every single moment of the day. I enjoyed my experience and hope everyone will be able to share in the joy I did.

Ready to do it again!