Carnival Pride Cruise Review

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean Suite

Good afternoon,

My name is Sherman Foster. My stateroom was 4169. I travelled on Carnival-Pride from Sunday, 12/18 and returned on Monday, 12/26. I had a great vacation. It has been 20 years since I have been on a cruise. The dinner staff-(early: 6pm seating: #107) was absolutely great. I am sure the group I was with really wore on their patience. However, your Dining Team never complained. Forgive me, I can not pronounce or spell the names of the team that feed us, with one exception and her name was Grace. Grace and her Team Leader were extremely professional. I thanked them and I hope my family and their friends were nice to them. I did not spend anytime with the person that cleaned my cabin. He presented his card, but I can't find it. However, my room was cleaned and he was very accommodating. I asked for ice one time and without asking, he provided ice every night. Now, my brother George Foster paid for everyone but me. His travel agent booked it, but I sent him the money. Going forward, I will not book my trips through my brother or his agent.

Thank you and your staff. Steve your entertainment Director and the Taj Ma Ha singers and dancers were great. I liked how Steve would walk out and great people at the end of the show. Now that I am retired, I will start cruising more often. The negative was some parents allowed their children to roam the around on the boat after 2-3am unattended. One night I saw the movie, Suicide Squad. It was cold and most everyone required blankets. That top should have be retracked or closed and that would have made it more comfortable to see and hear the movie. Finally, there should be no teenagers in the Serenity Area for the adults. I just happened to notice there was never anyone monitoring the deck particularly around the Pizza area late at night. I am not just talking about other children, I am talking about my nieces and nephews. I have spoken to their parents about their behavior.

shermanfoster44's Full Rating Summary

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 4169

The Team did a great job. My room was well maintained.

shermanfoster44