3. Norwegian Spirit
We are a group of 24 yo girls who went for one of our friend's birthday. We stayed in two rooms with two of us in each one. I have been on 5 cruises, on Celebrity, RCCL and Holland America. This was my first crusie on NCL.  Embarkation was very easy. I expected to wait at least a hour. We got to the terminal around 1130 and were on the ship within a half hour. The ship was over all very nice. We had an inside cabin on deck 9 and had very good room stewards. They introduced themselves to us on the first day and were always friendly and around when we needed them. This was my first time with an inside and it was bigger than I expected. Plenty of closet room for two girls with lots of clothes. I have never stayed in an inside room and was actually happily surprised of the size of it. The food overall we felt was pretty good. We went to Windows 4 of the nights. The first night we went there I requested Kelton Fox because of the great reviews I had heard about him. We had him and his assistant Aldo for all the other nights there. They were both great and learned our names right away. Kelton also told us good places to go out in Bermuda. We actually saw him out in Snorkel Park and got to talk to him for awhile and learned all about him which was really cool. He unfortuntely finished his 9 mos on our cruise and is going back to school in Nicaragua. I had both of the lobster night dishes which both were average. Being so spoiled by New England lobster, I wasn't impressed with the lobster dishes that were made with warm water lobster. My friends who are more picky eaters got the "available anytime" options and liked them. We went to three of the speciality restaurants. On Friday night we went the italian restaurant. The food was good for the 10 dollar charge. I enjoyed the caprese salad from the antipasta trolley. I had the shrimp with rosotto dinner that was really good. We also went to Shogun restaurant one night and got a combo of sushi and regular Asian. I recommend the sushi to anyone who loves sushi. My favorite was the godzilla roll that had shrimp, mango, avocado, carmelized cashews and coconut. Very different with unique textures and was amazing! My other friends all got the regular Asian entrees and really enjoyed it too. We went to Le Bistro the last night. I had the rack of lamb which was really good. Some of the best lamb I have had. I felt that all three restaurants were worth the surcharges. The entertainment was good. We saw the production shows which I thought were pretty good. I am very picky with these type of shows because I am a dancer too. Some of the male dancers were amazing and were really fun to watch. Cat's pajamas were very good too. We got to meet and hang out with a couple of them and they are great guys. I think they are only on the ship for one more week because they are doing a tour but will be back on in a few weeks. Saw the magician in the last night show and he was very boring. I am glad I missed the full show of his. "Ship and males" was a dissapointment and parts of Paul Scally's late night comedy was funny. The bars on the ship were very good. We went to the pub one night and watched karoke. We did the first martini tasting at Champagne Charlies. It was worth the 15 dollar fee and very entertaining. We did a little gambling at the casino and also went to the club every night. It was fun except that it was crowded with 18 yos dancing all up on each other. We all love to dance so we just ignored them. The DJ was good in the club but he did play the same music every night. It was still good and I am sure it is hard for him to play different songs when he plays them for many hours a night. In Bermuda, we used the ferry and bus passes. We went to Snorkel Park one day, did St George and Tobacco Bay the second and Horseshoe Beach and Hamilton the last day. Horseshoe Bay beach is defintely a must see for beach lovers. Being in Bermuda for three days was great because we got to see Bermuda at night too which was fun.I did use the gym three times that week. It had a good mix of cardio machines and weight lifting machines. It was never very crowded. Overall the cruise was great and we were very happy with the service we had received. I really enjoyed how young the crew was. They were all very funny and always out at the club dancing. I would recommend this cruise to anyone.

Girls Cruise to Bermuda on the Spirit!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by l1lgreekprincess