3. Navigator of the Seas
Sailing to MIami for my recently widowed friend to meet her son who lives in USA. So disappointed with the entertainment. I would like to know why we were crammed into and standing up for quizzes in the piano bar when this activity is so popular, when the Star bar was empty and loads of seating. There was line dancing which was so popular it was full, but this was only offered once or twice, same with the Kareoke which was nightly at 9.45pm for 45 minutes but so popular again crammed, and poor, in house, Kareoke with not enough content why don't they afford ''Virtual DJ'' which you can purchase very cheap online. The ice show which I had seen before on another ship with fantastic costumes, was so disappointing almost hip hop in jeans and tee shirts I was disgusted having raved about it previously. The comedian on stage one night even commented ''oh someone in the audience laughed''. The only night it was great was when the Beatles tribute played but that was only once why didn't they use them somewhere else like the Star lounge as well. I could go on, but like Royal Caribbean I cant be bothered!!!!!!

ORGANISATION OF ENTERTAINMENT NIL

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Rubymoon

I could go on, but like Royal Caribbean I cant be bothered!!!!!!
Rubymoon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Excellent service by our steward Elroy
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans