3. Navigator of the Seas
Mom has liked Royal Caribbean in the past - it's a older crowd (she is 82) and she feels more comfortable. We had problems after problems. The guy at the desk told me 2 things about WIFI that was WRONG and they keep telling me to call Verizon. It's their fault. Horrible customer service - paid for WIFI and it does NOT include calls or text - just data. So many things went wrong. From having my 82 year old mom stand in the sun for 3 hours waiting to board, to a room that is in badly need of some repairs. Our room had a wind tunnel noise and it took maintenance 2 days to get this fixed and kept us up for hours. I bought souvenir T Shirts ( NOT from this itinerary mind you!_) and they all shrunk ! So many things went wrong. The mattress was hard. There was a black ring around the toilet, no tissue in bathroom. Food choices were bland. Try another cruise line.

Not what it should of been

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Katbeatina

Katbeatina’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Needed LOTS of work. There was a wind noise - we came back to the room one afternoon & a maintenance guy was fixing the outside slider. After another 30 minutes he left. It did the same noise that night. 2 days later they sent another maintenance guy who replaced a seal on the inside door. So after 3 days of wind tunnel noise we finally got a good nights sleep (except the mattress was very hard. )
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans