• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Designer109
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Dec 2016
Cabin: Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony

This was our 1st RC cruise. We traveled with our two teenage children for our wedding our anniversary. We had a Ocean balcony cabin and our children had boardwalk balcony room. The cabins were small and the bathrooms were really small. The shower is hard to move around in.. My husband is 6'2" and that was really hard for him.

I got a cabin for my kids that had a great view of the aqua theater and the back of the ship. There were no shows in the aqua theater because of rough seas. Our cabins were only 2 back from the aqua suite. The cabins were ok for two however so many squeezed 4 into our size cabin.. Our cabin attendant Kechia was the best. Our cabin was always clean and She was very very nice.

Dining: The food in the main dining was bland and not at all what we expected. The service was good and the staff was friendly. I would not suggest "anytime dining" We had reservations at 5;30 and walked right in and were seated while the "anytime dining folks" waited until seats were available. I changed this option late into our booking so I could not get a later time. I did it on the advise of another cruise critic reviewer. We preferred the specialty dining options which cost a few dollars more but were 100 times better. The food at Chops Grill was wonderful. We did not take our kids to specialty dining because they prefer Johnny Rockets, The Dog House or room service.

Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin B2

Small

Port Reviews

Nassau

Did our own thing and we were happy with that. Had to be back on the boat by 1:30 Not enough time

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

We live here. No review to give

5 Helpful Votes