3. Norwegian Epic
Celebrating 48th anniversary and no mention of it in any way on cruise. This was our 38th cruise and the worst of any. No cabin steward or day planner for 2 days and never met cabin steward. Not enough personnel to take care of cabins. Closed off access to cabins sometimes for cleaning rooms. Rooms being clean from morning till evening with hallways half blocked with cleaning buggies and cleaning materials. Casino runs entire length of 6th floor where some shops are and smoky all the time. Any time dining was a joke. 4 shows and 2 were pay shows. I could go on and on; but to no avail. This is my last cruise on NCL. Went to guest services about room conditions and was told to go back to room and call House keeping and ask for supervisor. Supervisor will meet us in room for us to explain our complaint to him. REALLY! I lost it at that time and loudly explained to gentleman at guest services that he should fix this problem and left. Never on NCL again.

Too Big - Not enough crew to handle cabins - dumbest casino setup I've ever seen

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by gonefishin555