3. Crown Princess
My first complain complain is the bed furniture need to be replaced very badly, the mattress has cave in that make us feel like sleeping in the sink hole (it also happen to friends of us on other room), otherwise the room is clean and cozy except the shower room is so tiny, it doesn't have room to turn around for a skinny person like me (I am only 140 pounds and 5 feet 7), I wonder how can I 200 pounder can take their shower. Second is the embarkation is a mess and chaos, our priority boarding is long and tiresome, other than that everything is excellent: the boarding process is somehow smooth, the food are excellent and the dinning service is excellent but the buffet service is not good (stuff are talking to each other and ignore our present, so we have to get our own drink after waiting for 30 minutes), all on board program and activities are excellent, never have a bore moment..

Our mattress are CAVE IN unable us to seep well at night. It is shame on a ship.

Crown Princess Cruise Review by cruisecriticrhc8

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Interior
cruisecriticrhc8’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB C736
The bed (mattress) need to be replaced badly!!!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins