Truthfully I chose this cruise as it was the best deal, I will say the activities on board are geared more towards older clients, but we went off ship on each port and at sea days just laid by pool and relaxed. The entertainment wasn't great, the first night they had a female comedian who was great, but the rest not so great. The food was absolutely great. It was fun to eat whatever and how ever much we wanted. The service was fantastic and everyone we encountered on the ship, not just our waiter and our room attendant, but literally everyone you passed by was so friendly and helpful. The ports were gorgeous, we sailed December 17-24 and weather was amazing. Grand Turks was gorgeous, water was breathtaking, we did the shore excursion of snorkeling and sting rays which was so awesome. The snorkeling was so amazing, water so clear you could see so much, then you go to this little island and swim with sting ray's. The Ray's come right up to you, it was so cool. Puerto Rico was awesome. We didn't do an excursion here, we just got off ship and explore the city on our own. We walked around through towns, ate some traditional food, drank a fresh coconut, had coffee in a little cafe then later had drinks in a local bar. We just explored on our own and at end some shopping. Loved the old feel of the town, it was a fun, up beat town. In St. Thomas we went on the Castaway 3 Catamarran and went snorkeling, water not as clear as Turks, but still cool, saw turtles then they take you over to a shipwreck to snorkel some more, afterwards they serve you drinks and have music, nothing like good ol rum punch and music as you sail. Overall an awesome cruise.I had my 3 daughters with me 18, 20, 22 and they had an awesome time, we are already looking for our next cruise.

Christmas in the Caribbean