3. Seabourn Odyssey
We wanted to try a trans-Atlantic cruise just because.... It was wonderful. We took a southerly route and in spite of the season (December!) we spent each day at the pool or walking about the ship, or just sitting out on our balcony reading. It took a little time to realize we could have what ever we wanted, when ever we wanted it! This kind of pampering is not normal. And it was all done with a smile. The staff are incredible. It very soon feels like everyone knows your name, your drink preferences, how you like your coffee. And they are unfailingly cheerful while maintaining a very professional demeanor. Also, our stateroom was spacious and very comfortable. The best it the industry, in my opinion. Finally, we were first attracted to a trans-Atlantic cruise because of the price. I believe we got what we paid for and more. We had a wonderful, very relaxing time, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Relaxing

Seabourn Odyssey Cruise Review by Bapple

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite
We wanted to try a trans-Atlantic cruise just because....

Bapple’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Odyssey price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V2 622
Wonderful! The cabin was spacious with a walk in closet, room divider to separate the "bedroom" from the "living room" if desired, large veranda. I would be happy with these quarters for an extended cruise. Very comfortable, and the best in the business for those of us who purchase V1 - V6 accommodation, in my experience.
And the service? First class , of course....we are talking about Seabourn, after all.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins