3. Royal Princess
Loved the people onboard, staff and passengers. Lots of fun, pleasant itinerary, but ship lacks a promenade either inside or out. Pity. I'll stick to the Crown and her sister ships in the future, so I can spend more time outside. Had a great time in the spa. Enjoyed four services. On a longer trip, I would use it even more. Had and spoiled a manicure (mosquito repellant melts fingernail polish, good to know). Great haircut and massage too. Best was my facial. Actually made a visual difference. The Piazza is huge and open to several decks. This was wonderful when the Liberty Strings Quartet played, but a little noisy at other times. I wish microphones were not used in so many locations on the ship. It was difficult to find a quiet spot to relax or read. Overall, I'm glad I went. I will continue to cruise, but be pickier choosing a ship.

Not Enough Deck

lagunalady27’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE B419
Perfect size for one. Lots more storage than I needed. Nice sized shower. TV set to bridge cam was like having a window, without the extra cost.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins