3. Carnival Miracle
We picked this cruise because my son wanted to try Carnival. He's 14. In the end even he preferred NCL. Our room had stained carpet and upholstery, the door to the frig was broken, many dings and broken elements to the suite. We had a vista suite. There was a lot of vibration. It was not a comfortable room to hang out. That was the point of a suite. Cabin service was good. Lounge service was almost nonexistent. I like the Alchemy bar & Red Frog. We has some good family time playing games at the Red Frog. They had the best waitress on the ship: Amarsha. Vera at Alchemy made a great drink. I was disappointed that my flight was not included in unlimited drinks. I don't drink enough to make the plan worthwhile. Excluding drinks made it a negative. My son enjoyed basketball and made a few friends. They could not hang out, because my son was 4 days short of the age for their teen room. I could not over ride. My kids are well traveled and sophisticated. The kids club didn't work as the oldest kids. Food was plentiful, but very commercial. I enjoyed the curry. Meats tended to be overlooked. NCL rolls out the red carpet when you have a suite. We had trash including a used condom greet us on our balcony 2 mornings. Fellow travelers were inconsiderate. C gives you a bottle of water and a bag of laundry. If you can afford a suite, go on another cruise line.

Needs some updating

Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8N 6329
Time for an update. Dirty carpet and chair, missing towel bar...
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins