3. MSC Divina
This was our first cruise on MSC and the Divina. I've got to say we were impressed. The ship is probably one of the nicest we've been on and the crew does an excellent job of keeping it spotless. Of course everything isn't perfect but the things that need work are the same things that need work on most cruise lines. The buffet is crowded with not enough seating, but that's kind of the same on most ships. The pool is crowded and most of the deck chairs are being used, especially on the sea days. I've found that to be a common problem too on these mega ships. So it is what it is eh... We really enjoyed the international clientele, the ship has a reputation of having a big mix of passengers and we enjoyed meeting people from all over. That was one of the things we liked the most about this cruise. We found the food very good in The Muse but I have heard some complaints about the food at other parts of the ship. We ate mainly in The Muse so I can't comment of that. I liked the international menus and some of the apps I had were the best I've had at sea. All in all we were very happy with the food and wine offered there. We stayed mainly in the Yacht Club but did venture out quite a bit but always enjoyed coming back to the serenity of the private areas in the YC. The butlers in the YC are the best we've had so far. On some of the other lines you see the butler on the first day and rarely see them for the rest of the cruise. On MSC your butler is always around, taking care of you in the YC lounge, by the pool, and escorting you around the ship. The service in The Muse is second to none. They always go that extra mile to make your meal the best they can. The menu changes daily and there's always a wide selection...well done MSC. We'll for sure sail again on the Divina and would suggest this ship to our friends and family. I would suggest going in the Yacht Club, they do as good a job as any of the cruise lines that offer a "ship within a ship" sort of experience. Actually it may be better than The Haven. The Haven suites have much better suites and especially the bathrooms but the trade off is open mini bar, a far better private lounge, pool, and dining experience...both are worth doing but I think YC had a slight edge over The Haven.

First MSC cruise and not the last

MSC Divina Cruise Review by monty4200

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Yacht Club Deluxe Suite

monty4200’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Cabin YC1 16022
a little smaller than some of the other lines but nicely appointed. Sheets changed daily and mini bar always full
Urano Deck Suite Cabins