3. Oasis of the Seas
The restaurants were not worth the extra cost. Food was not much different than the dining room. Service was slow and they seemed very over worked. Also, we picked this cruise line for the luxury and I actually thought Carnival is better. There were a lot of elderly people on this cruise. Music only played a few hours a day. Not a lot of activities unless you were 5 years old or a young teen. Most bars closed at 12p. The "after hours" bar closed at 3a. The 24 hour café closed at 3am as well. This particular ship was very crowded and almost too big. It was hard to relax with all of the people. The ports of call were beautiful, but go downtown for the shopping and not to the shops the ship recommends. Not great prices or quality. Our room always seemed hot especially when the ship stopped it got hotter. The beds were poor-my mom felt a spring in hers the entire trip. The pillows were flat. They had the same comedian night after night. I have been on others where there is someone different every night. The air did not circulate either very well. It was very hot in the elevators! I will not cruise again with Royal-its not worth the extra cost when I can get the same thing on a cheaper cruise line or at an all inclusive resort.

Not worth the extra cost!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by texanblondie

texanblondie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Room never got very cool.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans