3. Britannia
we decided to go on the britannia after enjoying our cruise of the azura which is the smaller ship. The crew were nice and the facilities good. We were excited to cruise on this ship and was told how good it was when being driven to the port. embarkation was easy and swift and room was ready quickly for when we entered. cabin was a balcony, the rooms were classically decorated and fairly large with an average sized balcony. That is the good part to the ship...now the bad the clientele is certainly of a butlins type although having sailed with celebrity maybe my expectations are too high and it was a short cruise which tends to attract partiers. the decor throughout the ship is quite frankly dark and bland...the atrium looked like a shopping mall not dramatic at all, all dark wood with no light and grand staircase. everything was just boring to say the least. everything seemed out of place and difficult to get too. classic example....the gym, it is placed on the side as part of th walkthrough which is really unpleasant when your trying to work out and countless people are walking through every minute. restaurant seemed claustrophobic and squashed with average food. Nothing impressed me with the ship and i could go on but I can safely say I would not go on it again but instead go back to celebrity.

Disappointing ship compared to others.

Britannia Cruise Review by cruiseman1986

embarkation was easy and swift and room was ready quickly for when we entered.

That is the good part to the ship...now the bad

restaurant seemed claustrophobic and squashed with average food.

cruiseman1986’s Full Rating Summary