3. Oasis of the Seas
My wife and I have one shy of 35 cruises behind us all on RCI. With that being said I did not get off at any port as that is when I go and get in the jacuzzi....lol. AS I have always said, this size ship is just to big...lo.. Yes, there is plenty to do, but to much to get around to see in a cruise. Mariner or freedom size recommended. The shows were good but have seen most. The headliner was just on a cruise a month or so ago on another ship, as was the comedian also been on a previous cruise. Those are the 2 shows we hope are different being we cruise so much. The dining experience was poor right from the start, of course as you get on, they heard everyone to go to the windjammer, and it was full and a very long line already. So we went and found something else, not really to our liking, as this was a first not to eat there when we boarded. Then our dining room started right off bad on the first night, never to truly get better. The waiter and asst waiter never got working together and then when you order certain food a certain way, or your meat a certain way cooked and that never got right. Every time I ordered anything they messed it up. It wasn't until the 6th night that another table mate spoke up and had been getting my medium well meats while i got his medium rare. Your lobster night is not cutting the lobster tails in half and each half counts as one tail to them now. The last night was the first night that we did not have to ask for our iced tea or coffee, we have almost never had to ask after the first night. The food just keeps getting cheapened, not sure what they will do next, but I am waiting....lol. Room service food was hit and miss, but the bigger problem was the on scene ordering. No matter when or what we ordered it was always a 30 to 40 minute wait. But, in actual time, it took up to an hour and a half. Only one of dozen room service orders actually got there in less than 40 minutes. And twice those orders were messed up. Our cabin steward was our only bright spot of this cruise!!!

This was the worst dining experience we have ever had in almost 35 cruises

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Bigdaddytj611

Our cabin steward was our only bright spot of this cruise!!!
Bigdaddytj611’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

WE took a guarenteed room this time to save alittle money and it was wonderful for what it was. Right up in the front and because of that the front wall was angled out so there was more floor space then normal. We had a great room steward or our whole cruise would have been a big waste.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans