3. Carnival Miracle
My wife and I chose to celebrate my retirement after 40 years in fire service with this 15 day cruise to Hawaii. Overall a great time with many dedicated staff members on the Carnival Miracle working to make it special. A special recognition to Joner our cabin steward. The ship was clean and the rooms were clean and comfortable. We had a balcony on the 7 the floor towards the front. We only had a few complaints on our trip. One - the food at the buffet or Lido was not as good as our past crews, especially the breakfast. The dining room was good. Two - the $16 dollar charge for Internet use is a complete ripoff as it does not work. I tried three times with no luck. I also saw other passengers having same issues. I heard him complain to staff and the answer was, "we are in the middle of the Pacific". No kidding...... Don't charge us if you know it's not going to work. Third - the cigarette smoke is everywhere! Every morning we had to walk a gauntlet of smokers to get to the Lido area, trying to find an area to lounge and read a book without having smoke drifting over the top was tough on some days, also had smokers on the balcony next to us and as far as the casino area... Forget it. We enjoy the casino but have to breathe the smoke continuously. How about a non-smoking cruise!!!! Again overall a good time, entertainment was good, ports of call all fantastic. Also a kudos to the folks in the steak house. Excellent food and atmosphere.

Dedicated crew

Nozzlehead’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 7129
Nice and clark with balcony.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins