3. Anthem of the Seas
What a wonderful experience we had on the Anthem of the Seas!! Friendly, attentive and knowledgeable staff!! The ship is very clean and beautiful. Check in was a breeze, and leaving on the final day was sad ( didn't want to leave) easy as well. The food was delicious. We ate mainly at the Windjammer, but also the Grand, Silk, and American Icon. Surprised by the oxtail stew at the Winder, excellent, tender and very tasty! Entertainment was exceptional. Please see Spectra in the 270. What an awesome expierence. Spectra himself was fun and full of charm and mystery. The dancers and singers were phenominal. What fantastic vocal ranges they had. The Giift was touching then you could go rock out with We Will Rock You! A taste of Broadway. Since this was my virgin cruise, all other cruises in the future had better step it up!! I can't wait for 2017 and my next cruise. Don't think I'll do land vacations again for awhile. I'm hooked. Great job Anthem of the Seas staff and Royal Carribean. You rock!!

Fantastic and fun adventure

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by mrronn1206

mrronn1206’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Clean, very comfortable and had a good view. Balcony was a bit small cozy. The staff kept us with clean towels and was very courteous. He kept a low profile but was there when you needed him. No complaints at all.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans