3. Norwegian Epic
I chose this cruise because we could drive from our condo in florida, and we'd been on other Norwegian ships in the past couple years and had a good time. I was very surprised at the Epic. The ship is big, there were a lot of people, especially on the first days when the weather wasn't so good. I really didn't mind the people and even the size, but the layout is a real problem. The casino dominates the center of the ship, the noise and the smoking is overpowering. The ship could make a designated smoking area, but hasn't so i guess there hasnt been anyone else complqining about that. There are other things going on at the same time on the 5th floor, 6th floor and 7th floor which increases the noise,. And the people walking right through the center of it, pictures being taken as you try to get by. I really wish id taken a couple of picture of the mayhem. You have to make reservations to go to the shows, otherwise you're out if luck. I missed out, got to see one - it was good, but wasn't what i wanted to see. There seemed to be only two things to do on the ship, gamble or drink in the end, not a good place to do anything else. There is no quiet places to sit, except the library. The food was good, not great, but it was OK. I didn't care for the bathroom layout, but it wasn't a deal breaker, the cabin had a lot of storage and the bed was comfortable. Lucky for us we got a cabin near the elavator which are on both ends of the ship, it is a really long way from the center.

Ship sucks

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by bbeachgal

bbeachgal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX 9056
Comfortabe, didn't care for the layout of the bathroom. Some rooms have the head of the bed beside the toilet. But this one didn't, large covered balconys here
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins