3. Sun Princess
Overall I thought that it was very well run. The staff were wonderful. I think having to pay for bottled water when I had the soda drinks package was a bit steep and the tours were way overpriced. I found better value in seeking a tour once ashore. The food and the service was excellent - 5 star quality restaurant dining daily was awesome. My bed felt amazingly luxurious. The entertainment was great too. A good variety of acts. I think the entertainment in the Wheelhouse bar finished a bit early at night for those of us who were enjoying a dance - particularly on the last night. We were kept well informed of anything relevent. I travelled alone and met some great people from my own state who I will keep in touch with. I would do it again - just need time to forget the seasickness and save some dollars for it.

My first cruise and I loved it!

Sun Princess Cruise Review by Time for a break

Overall I thought that it was very well run. The staff were wonderful.

We were kept well informed of anything relevent.

Time for a break’s Full Rating Summary