3. Oasis of the Seas
We found that December is a very good time to cruise. The prices are great, the weather is great. Our favorite part of the ship was Central Park. We loved walking through there going from one end of the ship to the other. We were staying on the 8th floor, so we crossed through there numerous times a day. We had a wonderful cruise and enjoyed the ports that we went to. Labadee, Haiti was fun and beautiful. Jamaica was nice, also. We went to an excursion, Reggae Hill, which was a disappointment. We drove over an hour and then had some awful food and little or no entertainment. A very sweet girl was our guide, and she did a wonderful job telling us about the culture of Jamaica. I thought I had signed up for the one where we tubed down the river, but I didn't. Be sure if you sign up for one, that you read it carefully. We really liked Cozumel and loved our excursion on the Jaguar Bus. We rode a short distance to an ecological park, then rode a bicycle built for two, then paddleboarded and swam in the ocean. We also had a great lunch and loved our guides! The shows on the Oasis were top notch and we really enjoyed them. It was very crowded at the shows, so be sure to get there early to get a good seat. We even saw some people getting into arguments about saving seats. The meals in the regular dining room were pretty good, but I think that they really push those paid dining rooms. Maybe the quality in the regular ones isn't as good so that you will want to go to the paid dining rooms. We did see a special on the first day for 3 meals for $89, which would be a savings. Thinking back, I wish I would have gotten that. On Saturday night, there was nothing in the dining room that I wanted. One place for lunch and breakfast was the Solarium. It was included and not nearly as crowded as the Windjammer. Be sure and visit the Promenade Café for Cheescake Lollipops (free). My husband also loved the hotdogs on the Boardwalk. The other thing that was new to us, was the Zoom Wifi. You can buy the whole week for a special price that first day and it seemed pretty reasonable. We were able to get Wifi in Jamaica and Cozumel with just buying a drink in a couple of the restaurants. The other thing that got annoying was the constant photographers wanting to take your picture on the boat. They were everywhere! It got a little old. We are not drinkers or gamblers, so we didn't visit those areas.

Loved this cruise!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by hbdresch

We are not drinkers or gamblers, so we didn't visit those areas.
hbdresch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

I thought I would hate not having a window, but it didn't bother me. It would have been nice to have a balcony, but maybe on another trip. The room was plenty big, no complaints there. Our steward, Ramesh, was great and helped us with anything we needed.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans