3. Crown Princess
airlines beat up my electric wheel chair. Princess wanted $20.00 per day to use one of their many many wheel chairs. I was almost trapped in my room for 28 days. Also they didn't have much to do one the days at sea. No cooking classes, special events and such. A very stupid ceremony for crossing the equator. It was chocolate sauce, hot sauce and such poured over the people. Also the movies really weren't that good. They were old. The show from Soma was very nice, Food was average except at the 24 hour café on deck 5. when I asked for help from the front desk over my electric wheel chair they did not care. All they wanted was $20.00 per day for a loaner. It was also odd that the tenders took carts and such but would not take my chair. That meant I could not get off in many locations. I could only see Bora Bora from my cabin balcony. I hate when the staff speak in native tongue with other staff while addressing you. No excursions in some places and very little help.

Not handicapped friendly