• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

talyah56
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin: AquaClass 1
Fresh fish and plantains at Embera Village - delicious!

We choose Celebrity Equinox because of the itinerary; my husband and I wanted to experience a few islands that we had not been to before and we found that with Colombia, Costa Rica and Panama.

First, the ship is beautiful! Easy to maneuver, open, sophisticated and bright. The cabin was nicely appointed in AquaClass. I always say the bathrooms, especially the shower, can be a little bigger but at least it wasn't like years ago where you could barely fit. The overhead bin for additional storage was a plus -- and yes it was used!

The food was awesome! My husband and I both thought this ship provided the best food we experienced on a cruise in a longtime! Although we were assigned to "Blu" and we did have dinner there twice and the service was excellent, our favorite place to eat turned out to be the "Oceanview Cafe". The staff was impeccable! They were helpful, always had a smile, and one of the managers, I believe her name was Mihela, was professional, helpful, available and always smiling! The choice of food, including the grilled chicken breasts [my favorite], steak, fish & pork as well as the pasta and salad station - unbelievable!

AquaClass 1

Cabin A1

The cabin was very bright and very comfortable. I especially loved the overhead bin for storing more items - it sure came in handy!

Port Reviews

Puerto Limon

Didn't partake in a tour, walked around and went to the "flea market". Had a wonderful massage for $15 - if I return I'm heading there first!

2 Helpful Votes