3. Oasis of the Seas
All of the food even the buffet was great, great friendly staff, the ship is so nice and has so much to do.plenty of levels for all ages, the solariam area for adults over 16 was nice and big. plenty of showes to see, a lot of water sports, pools and hot tubs.Central part is very inviting with all the plants and side walks, the ice show was great also, with so many people on board we never felt cramped with plenty of room, the sun deck pool areas held all the people well also the deck staff and waiters were great waiting on you hand and foot.. the problems I seen were rude & impaitiant poeple but the staff handled it well. this was my First Cruise and I couldn't ask for more when I choose to take another Cruise it will be Royal Caribbean and most likely Oasis of the seas.

Amazing ship and staff

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by smith6698

smith6698’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

great room with great view very nice to be on a ship.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans