3. Ovation of the Seas
We have sailed on ships every year since 2004 and wanted to experience what a big ship would be like. Disappointed with wine been unavailable not a great choice when it comes to average priced wine. Dining room for breakfast took nearly 2 hours just as well we had no shore excursion.Being Lactose intolerant it was easier for me to go to 14th floor to bring milk down for more self then try to explain what I needed. Food was average and served on different plates or bowls. Our waiters tried hard but need direction maybe one in charge helping the other out may be an option. Our Stateroom apart from obscured view which was disappointing as we booked early was a good size. The bathroom shower cubicle was great with nice easy to manage taps and water pressure good. Entertainment The Aussie Boys fantastic!! comedian very average. The line up time for bumper cars was far too long may be they should allow more times for the amount of people who want to go on them. Air flow rider a real winner so was the Northern Star capsule. The ship itself is fantastic and decorate tastefully. Down the track I would consider going on the "Ovation" and would hope these problems have been rectified I don't like to complain but I like good service and happy staff members. Season traveler so comments are genuine!!

Great ship staff need more training hard to comprehend what the guest required.

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by wisteria on opey

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Asia

wisteria on opey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

I really liked the cabin apart from obstructed view
it would have driven me crazy if I was on longer than 4 days. May be a few more
bathroom accessories would not have gone astray
  Ovation of the Seas Deck Plans