• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Blueize22
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Aug 2016
Cabin: Balcony

It was a wonderful two weeks, great scenery and ports. Dress warm be prepared for rain. Good entertainment and loved the crooners bar. Definitely worth spending a few days on London exploring before going to the port. Princess gives you great value for your money. I found that the Brits on the cruise to be so friendly and welcoming. The staff was attentive, love having a balcony. Anytime dining works best for me and I got to meet different cruisers every night. Entertainment quite enjoyable and the Princess players do a wonderful job in the Princess Theater. Princess stands behind its shore excursions. I had a poor experience on one and they refunded part of my money. There is a nice gym with great equipment. My sister has celiac and the princess cruise ships have always been extremely accommodating. They are in the process of developing a dedicated kitchen on future ships. Princess is a winner in my book!

Balcony

I always look to be on aloha or baha decks mid ship in a balcony. Cabins are small but comfortable.

Port Reviews

Southampton

Did not do

Flam

There was a storm and we could not go to Flaam

Olden