3. Emerald Princess
It was a wonderful two weeks, great scenery and ports. Dress warm be prepared for rain. Good entertainment and loved the crooners bar. Definitely worth spending a few days on London exploring before going to the port. Princess gives you great value for your money. I found that the Brits on the cruise to be so friendly and welcoming. The staff was attentive, love having a balcony. Anytime dining works best for me and I got to meet different cruisers every night. Entertainment quite enjoyable and the Princess players do a wonderful job in the Princess Theater. Princess stands behind its shore excursions. I had a poor experience on one and they refunded part of my money. There is a nice gym with great equipment. My sister has celiac and the princess cruise ships have always been extremely accommodating. They are in the process of developing a dedicated kitchen on future ships. Princess is a winner in my book!

Norwegian Fjords

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Blueize22

Blueize22’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
I always look to be on aloha or baha decks mid ship in a balcony. Cabins are small but comfortable.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins