3. Caribbean Princess
My wife and I decided we needed to revisit a few of the European, and other ports, we had already visited. A kind of follow up. On this cruise I was able to check off three boxes on the Bucket List. The Vatican Museum, Pompeii and Venice, the St Mark's Basilica after hours tour. All were amazing. What has become very clear is that the excursion leader is as important as the excursion. All the the tour guides were passionate about their country's and their destinations. We also visited Sicily, a few Greek isles and others. Due to some unforeseen circumstances we were able to upgrade to a Suite on the Pacific Princess. What a wonderful luxury it was too. This was our first time, and it was worth the extra money, even though it was a deal we couldn't refuse. This ship was clearly very well run. All of the crew were friendly, especially a few of the bartenders we frequented daily. While we no longer care about the formal nights, we enjoyed the buffet area for most of our meals. We prefer to remain causal and eat when we want versus the ship's timetable. We were very pleased with the level of service and destinations on this cruise.

Wonderful Cruise - Well Run Ship

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by EddR

We also visited Sicily, a few Greek isles and others.

We were very pleased with the level of service and destinations on this cruise.
EddR’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Grand Suite with Balcony
Cabin S1
Excellent. Lots of room and great, great service.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins