3. Grand Princess
We flew to San Francisco 2 days early to explore the city. We enjoyed riding on the hop on, hop off bus. We went around the city. The weather was a little bit cold but manageable. I chose this cruise because I would like to experience all the itineraries of Princess cruise. I had been cruising with princess all the time because I always come home with good experiences. I never cruise with any cruise lines. Our cabin is C523 and I loved sitting in the balcony. The size was just enough to move around and that's all we need. Our cabin steward is Renato and he did a fantastic job. Our room is always clean and every time we meet him he always ask if we need something else. There are so many varieties of places to eat and the crews are all great. Our dining room is DaVinci and our waiter Jeffrey Manantan and his assistant, I Ketut Purnawan are so nice and very good and did a great job. In spite of their busyness they still put time to entertain us by doing some tricks and good jokes. They always wait for us. On our second night they already know what are our favourites. Michael their head waiter is also wonderful. On our second day he knew us right a way and knows where we want to seat. Fatima Santos, who served us with drinks is very accommodating and always got her smile. Another lady I want to mention is April Mercado, anywhere we see her she always smile. Overall everyone did a great job. They are too many to mention. Enterainment is first class especially the "Born to Dance". There are shows that we even repeat to watch. Activities are great. There are quite a few of them where my husband and I join in like; line dancing, ballroom dancing, horse racing, airplane throwing, human slot machine, etc. Services are great. Ports and excursions are awesome. Cant't ask for more.

Every crew were excellent and did a fantastic job.

Grand Princess Cruise Review by tessie50

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Services are great. Ports and excursions are awesome. Cant't ask for more.
tessie50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF C523
I like our cabin. The size is just right, it's not big it's not small. I enjoy the balcony especially when I woke up in the morning I can see right away if we are getting close to the port or already there. It brightens our room.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins