3. Star Princess
Cruise went into the Sea of Cortez. There were 3 of us and had an interior room. Two of the beds were lumpy and hard. Told the room attendant and he put an egg crate foam under one of the lower beds. I took the padding from one of the upper bunks and put it on the other upper bunk and that helped but still uncomfortable. To make matters worse while sleeping and above my feet I was bitten by something every night. The bites are just now healed(12/16). There was no cold water from the bathroom sink, only warm. The temperature in the shower could not be adjusted. The room attendant was worthless. Other than that the food was very good, the shows were okay(comedians and magicians mostly) and the public areas were well kept. However, I do think that the ship needs renovating. It's the first cruise that I didn't get a post cruise survey.

After 20 some cruises this was the worst stateroom ever.

Star Princess Cruise Review by waverider3604