3. Star Princess
I chose this cruise for a number of reasons. First is because I like Princess Cruises the best of all the cruise lines that I have sailed with. Their service and food is second to none. I have special dietary needs (gluten & dairy intolerant) and they always go above and beyond to ensure that my dining experience is enjoyable. Second was because of the ports that we visited. I had never been to San Diego, Cabo, La Paz & Loreto before and all these ports did not disappoint. The best excursion we went on was the trolley tour of San Diego. The tour guide/driver of the trolley was a lot of fun and she covered a lot of area during our 4-hour tour. Well worth the money and, the best part, it turned out to be a hop on hop off tour so you could get off & explore an area and another trolley would be along in 30 minutes to pick you up. I love going to Mexico because the people are always so happy to see you and also because I love the food and drinks that I get. The last reason I chose this cruise is because I had just been on the Star Princess and enjoyed myself so much I decided to book another cruise on the same ship. The people on the cruise always make the cruise fun, both the staff that you interact with but also the other passengers that you meet.

Stress-free Cruising

JustGetawayGirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID
We used to always book a balcony cabin but we hardly spent much time on the balcony so we decided to switch to an inside cabin and use the money we save for other things we enjoy doing. We were in a cabin at the back of the ship and it was very quiet.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins