3. Norwegian Epic
the ship in itself is awesome. Extremely clean. all staff was very concerned with sanitation issues. "Washy washy' people all over with hand sanitizer. my cabin, which was a studio was quite adequate for my needs. I wish more cruise lines would follow suit . the food in the complementary restaurants was adequate. some meals were lukewarm. The buffet had plenty of choices and even with the number of people moved very quickly. Adequate seating. The two main shows, Burn the Floor and Pricilla were wonderful. Service was great except for my cabin steward who obviously was in training. The ports and excursions offered , on the most part, were great. Embarkation was pretty smooth except for Port Canaveral. Massive traffic jam trying to park at the port.. Jamaica , as expected, is a poor country Everyone looking to sell you something. Anything. We were told by our guide at Dunns river falls that the other guides would actually board the bus and demand their tips. Grand Cayman is beautiful! The day I went to the Tulum ruins was very hot! I am glad I did my homework and found out about the trolley for $2.00! Saved me from having heatstroke! And the best of all was my spa pass. Great place to get away from the people and the noise on. I am already looking at a southern Carribean cruise for next December on Norwegian Dawn!

First time cruising on such a large ship.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by retiredrn123

retiredrn123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1 11517
The studio cabins are great! My cabin was located steps from the Living Room . Only complaint I had was a steward obviously in training.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins