3. Regal Princess
Didn't start very well wit the pre-orders not being in the cabin for departure. Had to run around to get these items delivered to our room. was finalized the following day.again not a good start.( and one item was the wrong one ) when ordering items before a cruise these items should be in the cabin on day of departure ( as requested ) ! Other than that it was a beautiful ship and the food was excellent. our waitress in the main dining room ( Anna ) was amazing and her assistant too. Smooth embarkation and disembarkation process. Staff in general don't look overjoy to work in general. ( under-staffed ? ) very little smiles and interactions with passengers (except for a few ) Our cabin attendant was hardly there either and we had to look for him on a couple of occasions to have the room ready for the night. ( maybe he's overwork too? ). Maybe my expectations were to high since it was my first time with Princess and heard so many wonderful comments about them.( to me it was just an other cruise ). Let see if cruise # 22 will be better ,with princess ? ...not sure ?!!

All good but was ecpecting more from Princess

Regal Princess Cruise Review by cruisesylgil51

Didn't start very well wit the pre-orders not being in the cabin for departure.

Other than that it was a beautiful ship and the food was excellent.

Smooth embarkation and disembarkation process.

Staff in general don't look overjoy to work in general. ( under-staffed ? )

very little smiles and interactions with passengers (except for a few )

Let see if cruise # 22 will be better ,with princess ? ...not sure ?!!
cruisesylgil51’s Full Rating Summary