3. Caribbean Princess
Destinations and availability. I want to thank the president of the line for giving us Veterans $100 on board credit. The service and food were great. The entertainment was outstanding. Our waiter Arnold and his assistant Joseph gave great service as well as their manager Adrian who was very attentive to details and did whatever he could to make our experiences in the dining area a truly delightful experience. The facilities were very clean and the activities were wonderful. I cannot say enough of good things for this cruise. I will only sail on Princess lines in the future. I highly reccommend anyone considering a cruise to sail on a Princess line. I cannot wait until my next cruise. Thank you for all those that made this a wonderful vacation. The three ports of call were exciting, including Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire. It was especially nice that these ports were decorated for Christmas.

Service was excellent; ship was very nicely decorated.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by SPD4u

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

SPD4u’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OY E608
Jose did a very good job
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins