3. Caribbean Princess
We chose this cruise because we wanted my Granddaughter to be off of school, which she was for the entire "Thanksgiving week". Overall we had a nice time and the weather was nice. We had been to all three ports before (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao) but we pleased by the growth of the Bonaire port. Much more shopping and shore excursions this cruise. From the embarkation, we felt that this was maybe a "training cruise" Nobody appeared to know what their counterpart was doing. We were told to line up in one place, only to be told to move somewhere else by another. The disorganization continued on the ship. We don't require much from our Room Steward, but one thing we do insist on is ICE in the ice bucket. When we arrived there wasn't any, we asked our Room Steward and he said "is it OK if I get it to you after my break?" Knowing my wife worked in the service industry for over 20 years, I looked him in the eye and shook my head... he looked at me, saw the shocked face of my wife and said.... "I'll be right back with Ice", which he was. He appeared to be new, he did not appear to have the experience to anticipate needs like most Princess Room Stewards do. I will say, he was a quick study, once asked, he made sure that that task was done correctly for the remainder of the cruise. The ship was clean, and the food was EXCELLENT, possibly the best food in our over 15 cruises with Princess. I love days at sea, and with 3 days on the way out and 2 days back, I greatly enjoyed that aspect of the cruise. All in all, a very nice and highly recommended cruise.

8 Day A B C islands

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by NV-Joe

All in all, a very nice and highly recommended cruise.
NV-Joe’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC B753?
Cabin was on the rear of ship, a bit more motion (stern slip) than others but a beautiful view every day and well worth the motion. Room was adequate in size, bed was comfortable and layout was very practical.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins